At Vitality Veterinary Services, we maintain a large inventory of veterinary pharmaceutical products and medications including flea, tick, and heartworm preventive products. You can rely on us whether your pet requires medication for a chronic medical condition or needs short-term medication while recovering from an illness, injury, or surgery. We are also here if you experience any problems with your medication after you return home. If your pet is prescribed a medication that we currently do not stock, we will work closely with our online pharmacy and local compounding pharmacies to ensure your pet is getting the medications they need, when they need them.
- We work with safe and reliable manufacturers that store all medications under optimal conditions.
- Our trained staff will fill all of your prescriptions with care and attention to you and your pets individual needs.
- You can count on us to provide you with accurate information about your pet’s medications, including proper dosing information, and to alert you to any potential drug side effects or interactions.
- We are always willing to discuss medications and any problems your pet may experience with administration or side effects.
What we carry:
- Anti-parasitics (deworming medications)
- Flea and tick prevention
- Monthly Heartworm Prevention
- Eye and ear medications
- Prescription Diets
- Specialty Medications
Need to order or refill your pet’s medication or food? Just fill out the form online, and we can prepare it for pickup at a time that is convenient for you or we can ship it* to your preferred address.
*Standard shipping rates may apply. Food orders are only available for pickup.
We understand that every pet has unique health needs and practice medicine focused on each pet. Information provided on this page may not apply to all cases and should not be used instead of an office visit. Please always refer to your veterinarian with questions about your pet’s health.